Office Hours 9am - 5pm, Monday - Friday
Call us: 512-868-8675
or stop by
116 W. 8th St, Ste. 207 Georgetown, TX 78626
P.O. Box 1766 Georgetown, TX 78627
- select the vendor category below that appropriately describes your business. You will be redirected to the page for that vendor type.
- be sure to read the Participation Agreement →
- complete the application in its entirety
- submit your application -- online with credit card information OR print and mail the application with a check
- Upon receipt, your application will be reviewed and either approved or declined. Payment will not be processed unless your application is approved. You will receive a receipt stating the month(s) for which you have been approved. This receipt is your confirmation. Declined Application: You will receive an email stating your application was declined.
Second Saturday Market Day
Are you interested in participating in one of the best Market Day events in central Texas? Second Saturday Market Days enters its 24th year and it just keep getting better! Georgetown boasts a variety of things to do around town and our European-style open-air market has become a perennial favorite for locals and out-of-towners alike. The historic beauty of the "Most Beautiful Town Square in Texas" makes a phenomenal gathering spot for this event. Second Saturday Market Days takes place in the streets around the gorgeous centerpiece that is the Williamson County Courthouse.
To get started, please
Inventory purchased with intent to resell and/or "brick & mortar" locations
Must provide current documents for active Non-Profit Status
Must provide TX Agriculture Sales & Use Tax Exemption Certificate
$130.00 per 10 x 10 Space
Examples: eggs, fresh produce, honey, meat
Please contact Fundraising Coordinator to confirm pricing
$130.00 per 10 x 10 space
Example: vehicle or trailer ≤27 ft
will require 3 booth spaces.
Concession Stand items in Trailer or Ten. Must have permits
Booth assignments are
posted the Monday prior to
each Market Day
If you have not received an email, please contact Melody, the DGA Fundraising Event Coordinator by email:
If your credit card is declined or there is insufficient information to process payment, we will attempt to contact you, but please note we will be unable to process applications without payment. Please be sure to complete the entire application.
March - November
Market Hours 9am - 4pm
July & August Hours 9am - 2pm
Please note: Booth fees include a $5 safety & security fee
Item(s) ◘ employs original designs (exceptions: can provide proof of trademark / copyright permission usage), ◘ produces distinctive, high-quality products either by hand or by skilled use of machinery; ◘ in small quantities