Office Hours: By Appointment
Call us: 512-868-8675
116 W. 8th St, Ste. 207 Georgetown, TX 78626
P.O. Box 1766 Georgetown, TX 78627
39th Annual Christmas Stroll
Public Notice: Street Closures
The 2019 Christmas Stroll is Friday, December 6th through Saturday, December 7th. The event takes place in historic downtown Georgetown, on "The Square." As this is an outdoor event taking place in the downtown area, streets in and around the event area and parade route will be closed prior to and during the event.
Please see below for the schedule of street closures:
- 9th Street between Main & Church will be closed from 6am Thursday, 12/5 and reopen on Sunday, 12/8 at 1am
- Austin Ave. between 6th Street & 9th Streets will be closed from 6am Thursday, 12/5 and will reopen on Sunday, 12/8 at 1am
- Main Street between 8th and 9th Street will be closed from 7pm Thursday, 12/5 and reopen on Sunday, 12/8 at 1am
The following streets will close at 6:00 a.m. Friday, 12/6 to Sunday 12/8 at 1 a.m.
- 6th Street between Austin Ave. and Church Street
- 7th Street between Austin Ave. and Church Street
- 8th Street between Austin Ave. and Church Street
- 9th Street between Austin to Church
- Main Street between 6th Street and 9th Street
Parade -- begins at 10am on Saturday. Street closures to accommodate the parade will begin at 6am Saturday, 12/7 and will reopen approximately 12/noon Saturday.
Please note: No-Parking Signs will be placed (as needed) along the north side of the numbered streets and the west side of the named streets between Martin Luther King Street and College Street and between 2nd Street and University Avenue.