Office Hours 9am - 5pm, Monday - Friday
Call us: 512-868-8675
or stop by
116 W. 8th St, Ste. 207 Georgetown, TX 78626
P.O. Box 1766 Georgetown, TX 78627
12th Annual Georgetown Wine & Music Festival
2019 Winery Participation Form
Saturday, September 28, 2019 ~ Noon to 8:00 p.m.
On the Historic Square of Georgetown
Main Street, Georgetown, TX 78626
Each participating winery must provide:
- TABC Winery Festival Permit by September 10, 2019
- Williamson County Permit by September 10, 2019 (*refundable - see info to the right)
- Liability Insurance with Downtown Georgetown & City of Georgetown listed by September 10 2019
- Signage and decor for your table
- Corkscrews and wine tools
- Cooler and ice for keeping wine cool during festival time
- Be prepared to serve up to 2,000 + participants
- Deposit of $100 via check or credit card must be received with application to reserve booth space
- Two to Three people to staff your table and to serve tastings (May want to have one to serve the VIPs... VIP TABLE STAFFING MANDATORY!)
- Provide names of 4 wines you will be pouring for tastings
- Two bottles of wine to the DGA for Raffle Wine Wagon
- All other promotional material must be displayed on your table
- You will be able to sell by the glass and bottle to the public (non-festival attendees) after 5PM (Wine Fest attendees may purchase what they want after noon). Pricing and availability is at the winery/vineyard discretion.
- Monitor proper age and consumption
- Each winery/brewery will serve 1 tasting per participant and mark off tasting card. (Participants are only allowed 1 tasting per winery)
- MUST BE SET UP BY 11:00 A.M.
List 4 wines to be poured:
I understand that I am choosing to participate in the 12th Annual Georgetown Wine & Music Festival at my own risk and hereby release the Downtown Georgetown Association, Williamson County, City of Georgetown and the 12th Annual Georgetown Wine & Music Committee from any liability arising from this special event or the use of City premises for those purposes. I further agree to hold the above parties harmless from any accident, incident, injury, death or damage arising from my use of City premises during this event. Such indemnity shall apply whether the accident, incident, injury, death or damage arise in whole or in part from the negligence of the above parties. In the event that Winery/Vineyard damage due to negligence on his/her part the Winery/Vineyard will be responsible for those damages. I understand that there are no refunds or rain dates once my deposit/payment has be processed.
By E-Signing and submitting this application is a confirmation that I have read and understand and agree to participate under the guidelines set forth by the Downtown Georgetown Association for the 12th Annual Georgetown Wine & Music Festival.
We will provide:
- (2) 6 foot tables w/linens (1 for General Admission,1 for VIPs)
- Four one ounce pour spouts will be issued to each winery. (Please return spouts at the end of the event)
- A sign will be placed above your table with your winery/brewery name
- Tasting card stickers to mark off tastings
and NEW this year ...
- Dumpsters for trash (Wineries cannot leave any trash at tents or deposit will not be returned)
- * $50 refund payable by check when Wilco Health Permit and receipt is turned into DGA by Friday, Sept 20, 2019.
- Winery Logo Promotion in print & social media for an additional $150
Attendees will receive:
A Souvenir wine glass for tastings, wristband & card with
(Can also purchase additional single wine tasting tickets)
A Souvenir wine glass for tastings, VIP wristband, card with 1 12 tastings, front of the line wine tasting access (separate table at all wine booths for VIP), access to designated VIP seating area by music stage, food plate & other goodies
~ PAYMENT MUST ACCOMPANY APPLICATION FOR PROCESSING ~
PAYMENT WILL NOT BE PROCESSED UNTIL APPLICATION HAS BEEN APPROVED
TOTAL AMOUNT DUE: $100
OR $250 if adding PROMO pkg
Any questions regarding event or application prior to submitting,
Melody Copeland at 512-639-8719 or via email