Office Hours: By Appointment
email or call: 512-868-8675
116 W. 8th St, Ste. 207 Georgetown, TX 78626
2300 Scenic Dr., P.O. Box 1766 Georgetown, TX 78627
- click on the heading of the vendor category below that best describes your and you will be redirected to the page for that vendor type.
- read the Participation Agreement →
- complete the application in its entirety
- submit your application -- online with credit card information OR print and mail the application with a check
- Upon receipt, your application will be reviewed and either approved or declined. Payment will not be processed unless your application is approved. You will receive a receipt stating the month(s) for which you have been approved. This receipt is your confirmation. Declined Application: You will receive an email stating your application was declined.
Second Saturday Market Day
Are you interested in participating in one of the best Market Day events in central Texas? Second Saturday Market Days enters its 26th year and it just keep getting better! Georgetown boasts a variety of things to do around town and our European-style open-air market has become a perennial favorite for locals and out-of-towners alike. The historic beauty of the "Most Beautiful Town Square in Texas" makes a phenomenal gathering spot for this event. Second Saturday Market Days takes place in the streets around the gorgeous centerpiece that is the Williamson County Courthouse.
Selling items made / manufactured by someone else, also includes professional services and/or entities operating in a store-front
("brick & mortar") location
Must have Documentation
of current, active non-profit status
$105.00 per 10 x 10 Space
Starting at: $150.00
If your setup exceeds a length of 30' (including hitch / generator), there is an additional $125 -- maximum length 40'. Trailer details must be included on
$130.00 per 10 x 10 Space
Must provide TX Agriculture Sales & Use Tax Exemption Certificate
Examples: eggs, fresh produce, honey, meat
Vendors with Trailers
(or RV-style "Rigs")
Must have proper permits
Concession Stand foods sold from vehicle or tent
If your credit card is declined or there is insufficient information to process payment, we will attempt to contact you, but please note we will be unable to process applications without payment. Please complete the application in its entirety -- missing information will delay the approval process.
March - November
Market Hours 9am - 4pm
~ July & August Hours 9am - 2pm ~
~ Sept - Nov Hours 9am - 4pm ~
Please note: Booth fees include a $5 safety & security fee
Similar to Artisans & Crafters: Item(s) ◘ employs original design(s) (exceptions: can provide proof of trademark / copyright permission usage), but original design(s) is(are) produced / manufactured en masse
All items are handcrafted by YOU.
If they are handcrafted by someone other than you,
then you are a retailer.
Your item(s) ◘ employ original designs (exceptions: can provide proof of trademark / copyright permission usage), ◘ produces distinctive, high-quality products either by hand or by skilled use of machinery; ◘ in small quantities - likely defined as "one of a kind."
When choosing the month(s) in which you want to participate, please consider June, July and August temps hover around 100°. If you and / or your product are heat sensitive, these will be challenging months. July and August are shorter hours and we will modify hours of other months as deemed necessary. Transfer requests (moving from one month to another) may be granted; however, placement will be based on availability as other months often have a waitlist. A transfer fee will be implemented in 2023.
1) Confirmation: After you submit your application, you will receive a confirmation email -- please check your spam (junk) folder.
2) Payment: Approximately 10 days prior to the event, an email will be sent to all vendors who have been approved, stating as such, and notice that credit cards will be charged five (5) days prior to the event. If you are unable to participate in the event, please contact us immediately as once a card is charged there are no refunds.
3) Final Preparation: Approximately 5 days prior to the event, booth assignments will be posted on the website (link above) and an email will be sent out with information relevant to the upcoming event.
Transfers: if you have paid* for a specific month, but are unable to attend that month, we will attempt to switch you to another month; however, if the month is full, you will be wait-listed. If we are unable to place you in another month the remainder of the year, you will have a credit for the following season.
If you have not paid and withdraw from an event, please submit an application for the month you wish to participate.
*Please note: 2023: there will be a transfer fee of $20 to secure a booth in a different month.
Click Here to Download the